Webeyez Analytics Ltd. and its affiliates, including our domain: www.Webeyez.com (“Webeyez”, the “Company” and all references, as the context requires, to “we”, “us” or “our” and the “Website”, respectively) collect information about users of our Services (our “Customers”), as well as our Customers’ end users (the “End Users” or “you”). In doing so, we are committed to protecting Personal Data (as defined below) that we gather and process from our Customers, end-users and other visitors of our Website.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES.
3. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
We collect Personal Data about the Customer through your use of our Service as a Customer or a potential Customer. In addition, we (or our third-party credit card or payment processor on our behalf) will collect Personal Data including your credit card number or account information when you purchase Services on our website.
We also retain information on your behalf, such as the Personal Data described above and any correspondence.
Also, such Personal Data may be provided by you while (i) If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail (e.g., in response to an employment opportunity posted on our website); (ii) We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as operating system and version, information about your application and operating environment; (iii) other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Service); (iv) We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our website that state that Personal Data is being collected; (v) When you create an account and use our Services, our system scanned your website’s information and this information is used for the purpose of having and maintaining your account.
To request removal of your Personal Data from our blog or community forum, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Data, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
4. WHAT INFORMATION do WE collect?
In order to provide the Services to the Customers, we collect the following types of Personal Data:
4.1 End User Data.
We process End User’s information on behalf of our Customers (which are also deemed “Controllers”), under which circumstance we have no direct relationship with the End Users. Our Customers agree that they are solely responsible for its use as a Controller of the End User’s information. In order to provide reports for our Customers on website traffic and to provide anonymized and aggregated reports.
We receive End User Personal Data which was pseudo-anonymized by the Customer prior to its delivery, and therefore we are not aware of the identity of the End Users. IPs are anonymized before processing, but our Customers have the option to disable this, in which case they are considered Personal Data. However, we do receive identifiable data, direct and indirect, which is linked to a unique user ID of each End User, generated internally for our analyzing purpose. This user ID is randomly generated and does not identify who you (as an End-User) are or reveal anything else about you. Its sole purpose is to assist in tracking visitors in an efficient manner.
We cannot make de-anonymization, as the encrypted key for the identity of the End Users is available to the Customer only.
The following Personal Data is received in our servers by default when an End User visits a Customer’s web site:
• URL & Title of pages viewed
• URL & Title of any links that are clicked on pages viewed
• Browser language
• Screen resolution
• x/y coordinates of mouse events
• Unique ID tracking cookie (“UID”)
Custom data can be used by a site to attach additional data to a visitor, potentially including Personal Data such as a name or email address, but it is against our Terms to log Personal Data using this feature without disclosure or (depending on “legitimate interest”) consent. This feature requires a small amount of configuration and coding by Customers, so only a small percentage of customers use it.
4.2 Statistical data.
In addition to the Personal Data, we collect as described above, we may use technology to collect data about the method and the nature of your use of the Website. For example, our systems may automatically record and store browser information, search history, the date on which you registered to the Websites exit point, use time, platform type, operating system information, number of clicks which parts of the Website you viewed and/or used and the dates and times on which you viewed such parts of the Websites, impressions, any actions you made in the Websites and cookies. This technology does not identify you personally; it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of the Website. When you use the Website, our servers, record information (“Log Data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit a website. Log Data includes your Internet Protocol address, the address of and activity on websites you visit that incorporate service features, searches, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used the websites, cookie data and device data.
Furthermore, the Websites contain hyperlinks to other pages and features on the Websites. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages and features of the Websites our visitors choose to view. This technology does not identify you personally it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
Your cookie information, you country, regional and language settings, time zone setting, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, mobile carrier, the screen size or processor of your device, the type of mobile internet browser you use, browser plug-in types and versions, page response times and download errors.
5. WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
We will only collect and process Personal Data about you where we have a lawful basis. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (e.g. to deliver the Services you have requested) and “legitimate interests”.
Accordingly, we process your Personal Data only for specific and limited purposes for providing of the Services. We ask only for Personal Data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes and internally to help us improve the Services and the Website. Please note that you do not have to provide the above-mentioned information, but in such a case we may not be able to provide you some of the features of the Services.
We use indirect identifiers of Personal Data in order to improve and customize your browsing experience, to provide more personalized services to you and for analytics and metrics about our visitors on the Website (see further explanation regarding cookies below).
The data we collect and process is used to the following purposes:
• Provide our Services;
• Guarantee use and improvement of our Services;
• Communicate with you with respect to the Services;
• Provide updates, technical troubleshooting, understanding and analyzing trends in connection with usage of the Services, and administering the application;
• Understand you and your preferences and improve your experience (analytical SDK);
• Understand your centers of interests and, subject to your consent, propose targeted and relevant advertisements (SDK advertising).
• Develop new applications based on anonymized statistical data only.
6. SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We and our data partners may occasionally offer newsletters or other publications that you might be interested in. You may request to receive from us such newsletters and publications in a field/s that may interest you. If you do so we will use your contact information you provided to deliver the material you request. We may also send you newsletters and communications if you joined our mailing list, you may opt-out of this service at any time by click on “Unsubscribe”.
Nevertheless, the Company only shares Personal Data with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
• To our affiliates and service providers that perform, support and provide the Services on our behalf.
• For analytics and research purposes, in order to analyze our Services and their performances.
• By virtue of legislation, as part of legal proceedings, a dispute and/or request issued by the competent courts and/or regulatory authorities.
• If disclosure is necessary for national security, application of legislation or any other matter of public interest.
• In the event of restructuring, transfer, merger or sale to the third party concerned.
• In order to protect and defend our legal rights or property.
• In order to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services.
• In order to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public.
• In order to protect against legal liability.
• With your consent, we may share anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
7. PRIVACY RIGHTS
End Users have certain rights in connection with their Personal Data and the manner in which we handle it. Some of these rights may be subject to some exceptions or limitations. The following is a non-closed list of privacy rights End Users may exercise:
• Right to Access Your Information. At any time, you may contact us at the address provided in the “Contact Us” button or at email@example.com, and request to access the information that we hold about you.
• Correcting Your Information. We may need to ask you to provide certain information to make sure you are who you claim to be. If you find the information on your account is not accurate, complete or updated, please provide us with the necessary information in order to correct it.
• Withdrawing Your Consent. You are entitled to contact us if you would like to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before withdrawal.
• Deleting or Restricting Access to Your Information. You may request to delete or restrict access to your information at any time. We may postpone or deny your request if your information is in current use for providing Services or for other legitimate purposes, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
If you have any concerns about the way we process your information, you are welcome to write to us at the address set forth in the “Contact Us” button or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will look into your request and make good faith efforts to resolve any concern you may have.
8. INFORMATION SECURITY
The security of your Personal Data is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including by limiting the access to Personal Data on a need to know basis and the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Data submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality.
9. CHANGE OF CONTROL
10. TRANSFER OF DATA
The server on which the Services are currently hosted in Ireland. Note that the Services may be processed outside the country from which you access them and may be outside your country of residence. Some of the uses and disclosures mentioned in this Policy may involve the transfer of your information to various countries around the world that may have different levels of privacy protection than your country.
By providing any information to us pursuant to this Policy, all users fully understand unambiguously consent to this Policy and to the collection and processing of such information in Ireland and abroad.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
11. DATA RETENTION
We retain your personal data that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Services for as long as needed to provide you with our Services and for an additional period of 7 years from the end of the Services in case we need to resolve any dispute before the competent courts and authorities, unless we are required by law to delete it or if we accept your request to delete the information.
The data collected by cookies or related-tracking technology are kept for a maximum of 13 months.
12. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 16 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children without the consent of their parent or guardian. If you are a parent or a guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. This is also relevant if the age of legal majority where you reside has an older age of majority. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to remove or cease any use of that information.
14. CONTACT US