Webeyez (www.webeyez.com) is the SaaS platform that gives revenue leaders X-ray vision into every website issue causing revenue loss. Our technology helps leading global brands like Diane von Furstenberg and JFrog immediately identify and resolve all hidden points of onsite friction – so they can increase conversion rate and deliver a beautiful customer experience.
Our company is growing fast. And we’re looking for an emerging marketing leader to join our team of A players.
As Senior Marketing Manager, you’ll be poised to drive immediate impact. You will be the “nerve center” for all of our marketing activities – helping to orchestrate campaigns across channels, managing vendors, and participating in strategic planning around how to best achieve our ambitious growth goals.
This role is designed for an ambitious self-starter looking to accelerate into the leadership phase of his or her marketing career.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Phenomenal written and oral communication skills, native English level.
- Growth hacking mentality.
- Organzation and detail obsession. You caught the typo here, for example 🙂
- 2+ years working in B2B marketing
- Gets stuff done – fast. “Default to action” mindset.
- Analytical and tech savvy. You’re not necessarily a coder, but you have experience in tools like WordPress, Hubspot, and Mailchimp.
- Optimistic and energetic. We work hard and have fun.
This role will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Please send relevant CVs to [email protected]